- Brilliantly riffing on a classic short-sleeved button up design, the highlight of this piece is a geometric patchwork kaleidoscope of knit cotton fabrics spanning the entire front panel. Using a beautifully-dyed cotton twill fabric for the sleeves and the back, this shirt features a button front placket, a straight back yoke with a box pleat at the center, a straight hem and a regular fit.
Tricot Shot Sleeve Shirt in Indigo
- - 100% cotton.
- - Short spread collar with single-button closure.
- - Button front placket.
- - Straight back yoke with box pleat at the center.
- - Knit patchwork design at the front panel.
- - Cotton twill back panel and sleeves.
- - Straight hem.
- - Regular fit.
- Mychael is 5’11″ with a 40″ chest and wears a size Medium.
Free In-Store Pickup
UberRUSH (available within San Francisco) is $10.00
Domestic ground for the lower 48 states is $10.00
Domestic ground to Alaska or Hawaii is $20.00
Next day air domestic is $60.00
2nd day air domestic is $40.00
3 day select domestic is $30.00
Canadian flat rate is $40
Worldwide expedited 2-5 days is $60.00
Please Note: Expedited shipping options may be unavailable during periods of high volume. Orders of final sale items may be subject to a 2-5 day processing delay.
Please refer to the Shipping+Tracking page for details
All sales final on pre-sale and sale items. No returns or exchanges are accepted on sale merchandise.
We are happy to accept returns of full priced items within 10 days of order delivery. We offer free exchanges and free returns for store credit. Returns for refund are credited back to the original form of payment.
Please refer to the Customer Care page for details.
A key player in Japanese fashion for almost four decades, Tomorrowland focuses its collection on innovation and creativity, using custom fabrics and focused silhouettes to create bold, contemporary garments unlike any we’ve ever seen.