- Wonderfully unique, eminently wearable and remarkably versatile, this distinct jacket — an undisputed highlight of Tomorrowland’s SS17 collection — combines the construction and fabrication of a classic blazer with design elements more familiar to Japanese workwear. Crafted with a cotton-blend suiting fabric, it features a kimono-style collar, a single-snap cardigan-style closure, two front patch pockets and a relaxed fit.
Summer Milano Casual Blazer in Grey
- - 79% cotton, 21% polyester.
- - Kimono-style collar.
- - Single-snap cardigan closure.
- - Two patch pockets at the front waist.
- - Relaxed fit.
- Mychael is 5’11″ with a 40″ chest and wears a size Medium.
Free In-Store Pickup
UberRUSH (available within San Francisco) is $10.00
Domestic ground for the lower 48 states is $10.00
Domestic ground to Alaska or Hawaii is $20.00
Next day air domestic is $60.00
2nd day air domestic is $40.00
3 day select domestic is $30.00
Canadian flat rate is $40
Worldwide expedited 2-5 days is $60.00
Please Note: Expedited shipping options may be unavailable during periods of high volume. Orders of final sale items may be subject to a 2-5 day processing delay.
Please refer to the Shipping+Tracking page for details
All sales final on pre-sale and sale items. No returns or exchanges are accepted on sale merchandise.
We are happy to accept returns of full priced items within 10 days of order delivery. We offer free exchanges and free returns for store credit. Returns for refund are credited back to the original form of payment.
Please refer to the Customer Care page for details.
A key player in Japanese fashion for almost four decades, Tomorrowland focuses its collection on innovation and creativity, using custom fabrics and focused silhouettes to create bold, contemporary garments unlike any we’ve ever seen.