- The perfect springtime layering piece, this classic cardigan was crafted with an innovative mercerized cotton fabric and it features a cardigan “V” neckline with six-button closure, metal buttons, ribbing at the cuffs and hem and a slim fit.
Imitation Cardigan in Virtual Army
- - 93% mercerized cotton, 7% polyester.
- - Cardigan "V" neckline with six-button closure.
- - Button-front placket with metal buttons.
- - Standard shoulder construction.
- - Ribbed cuffs and hem.
- - Slim fit.
Free In-Store Pickup
UberRUSH (available within San Francisco) is $10.00
Domestic ground for the lower 48 states is $10.00
Domestic ground to Alaska or Hawaii is $20.00
Next day air domestic is $60.00
2nd day air domestic is $40.00
3 day select domestic is $30.00
Canadian flat rate is $40
Worldwide expedited 2-5 days is $60.00
Please Note: Expedited shipping options may be unavailable during periods of high volume. Orders of final sale items may be subject to a 2-5 day processing delay.
Please refer to the Shipping+Tracking page for details
All sales final on pre-sale and sale items. No returns or exchanges are accepted on sale merchandise.
We are happy to accept returns of full priced items within 10 days of order delivery. We offer free exchanges and free returns for store credit. Returns for refund are credited back to the original form of payment.
Please refer to the Customer Care page for details.
The Danish brand S.N.S. Herning was founded in 1920 by the then 21 year old Soren Nielsen Skyt. Soren made his living by selling hand knitted garments out of Herning, Jutland, his hometown in Denmark. Eventually, after a lot of trial and error, Soren managed to translate his hand knitting techniques to a knitting machine with a Jacquard strapping. The result was nothing less than identical to the hand knitted pattern and feeling that made Soren's garments so special and sought after.