- Completely unstructured, incredibly comfortable and perfectly lightweight, this two-button blazer was crafted with a breathable, naturally indigo-dyed linen-washi fabric — giving it an almost cardigan-like shape — and it features notched lapels, patch pockets at the waist, a straight back hem and a relaxed, boxy fit.
Japanese Linen Blazer in Indigo
- - Linen-Washi blend.
- - Naturally indigo dyed, resulting in variation from piece to piece.
- - Notched lapels with two-button closure.
- - Patch pockets at the waist.
- - Straight hem.
- - Relaxed, boxy fit.
- Grant is 5'11" with a 38" chest and wears a size Medium.
Free In-Store Pickup
UberRUSH (available within San Francisco) is $10.00
Domestic ground for the lower 48 states is $10.00
Domestic ground to Alaska or Hawaii is $20.00
Next day air domestic is $60.00
2nd day air domestic is $40.00
3 day select domestic is $30.00
Canadian flat rate is $40
Worldwide expedited 2-5 days is $60.00
Please Note: Expedited shipping options may be unavailable during periods of high volume. Orders of final sale items may be subject to a 2-5 day processing delay.
Please refer to the Shipping+Tracking page for details
All sales final on pre-sale and sale items. No returns or exchanges are accepted on sale merchandise.
We are happy to accept returns of full priced items within 10 days of order delivery. We offer free exchanges and free returns for store credit. Returns for refund are credited back to the original form of payment.
Please refer to the Customer Care page for details.
Designed in Portland and made predominantly in LA, Older Brother applies incredible natural dyes to an array of natural materials to craft a versatile, comfortable and distinct line of effortlessly layered, beautifully dyed pieces both familiar and unique.