ONLINE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
UNIONMADEGOODS.COM sizing and order inquiries:
UNIONMADE Women inquiries:
493-495 Sanchez St.
San Francisco, CA 94114
Monday through Saturday 11-7
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Marin Country Mart
2005 Larkspur Landing Circle
Larkspur, CA 94939
Monday through Friday 11-6
PLEASE NOTE: Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for processing during promotional periods due to high volume. Expedited shipping and in-store pickup may be unavailable during promotional periods. Orders of full priced merchandise will be prioritized. We are unable to cancel or make changes to orders once placed during promotional periods.
Domestic Orders Placed Online:
- No returns or exchanges are accepted on merchandise marked "final sale," or merchandise purchased using a presale code. No price adjustments will be made on sale merchandise, or on orders placed before or after promotional periods.
- We offer free exchanges and easy returns on full price merchandise if you are not completely happy with your purchase. All returns and exchanges must be postmarked within 10 days of initial delivery. You have the option of exchange, store credit, or return for refund. Returns for refund will be credited to the original form of payment. Please see below for details, limitations, and return instructions:
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on magazines, books, apothecary items or undergarments.
- The returned merchandise must be free from wear, stains, odor or any condition that would prevent the item from being sold as new. Returned items must have the original tags attached, and must be accompanied with a copy of the receipt. When returning shoes, please include the original, unused shoebox in original condition or the return will be denied.
- If there is an issue with an item you received, your order is still subject to the regular timeline for returns and must be postmarked within 10 days of receipt. Please send pictures of any damage noted upon receipt of package to email@example.com before you mail your return items back to us.
- To return merchandise, please complete the Return Authorization Form included with your package (or print here). Also included is a prepaid UPS shipping label for your convenience. The prepaid shipping label is free on exchanges or returns for store credit. Returns for refund will have $10 deducted from the total refund amount to cover return shipping costs, as well as the original shipping cost which is non-refundable. You may also use your carrier of choice at your own cost.
- For exchanges, please note the name, size and price of the item you’d like to exchange for on your return authorization form. You can also email us at ORDERS@UNIONMADEGOODS.COM for recommendations or to place a temporary hold on your exchange item. Exchanges on items purchased at a promotional discount can be made for the same item in a different size only. We are not able to make exchanges for a different item with the promotional discount applied.
- If you use your preferred carrier at your own cost, you can mail return items to:
25 Boutwell Street
San Francisco, CA 94124
International Orders Placed Online:
- Please allow 7 business days for your return to be processed once it’s received at our warehouse.
- Orders that are eligible for return and sent back to us without the completed Return Authorization Form will automatically be issued store credit. Ineligible orders will be returned to the customer.
- UNIONMADE does not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation of returned packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to UNIONMADE.
- Merchandise purchased online can also be returned to any of our stores.
- International orders can be returned for refund or store credit. We are unable to offer exchanges on international orders at this time. Eligible Items must be postmarked within 10 days of initial delivery. The customer is responsible for any return shipping charges incurred on international orders. Please see above for a list of items eligible for return.
- If you purchase an item at any of our store locations our store policies apply. For in-store purchases we will accept exchanges or returns for store credit only within 7 days of purchase. The returned merchandise must be free from wear, stains, odor or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new. Returned items must have the original tags attached. Returns shipped to our Website Returns Address are not accepted. Orders placed over the phone with our store staff are subject to the in-store return policy.
- Sales tax is charged on orders shipped within California at the local tax rate.
- All orders submitted to UNIONMADE are encrypted with 256 bit SSL security to ensure your transactions are processed safely.
- UNIONMADE GOODS, as a data controller, is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell your name or personal information.
- We process personal information we collect about website visitors and customers in accordance to this policy. Personal data collected may include information pertaining to billing and delivery (name, address, email address, phone number), IP address, location data and purchase history. Credit card information is stored and processed as necessary to complete payment transactions via authorize.net, and that information is masked to us.
- We take steps to ensure data is accurate and complete, processing your personal data to: create/maintain your customer account, offer our goods/services to you, handle/fulfill your orders, process payment if you purchase goods through us, enable our service providers to carry out certain functions on our behalf (including payment processing, verification, logistical, or other functions as required to fulfill your orders), resolve returns/refunds, carry out marketing communications (where you have submitted consent to be informed about our products and upcoming promotions), sending personalized marketing to you based on your interests, and developing and improving our services through analyzing webpage traffic patterns.
- Your personal data will be retained for the entire time that is required to carry out our services, and we may keep an anonymized form of your personal data for statistical purposes without time limits, to the extent we have a legitimate and lawful interest in doing so. You have the right to restrict, erase, rectify, withdraw consent, and object to the processing of your personal data.
- We use technologies, such as cookies, to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyze traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, affiliate/advertising and analytics partners. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used to analyze traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer’s needs. You can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
- By using this website or submitting information to us in connection to the website, you acknowledge being informed we collect, use and disclose information according to this policy.
- In the light of the new GDPR legislation starting in May 2018 please see below for how we manage our mailing list.
- Individuals are on our mailing list because they either signed up on-line or in store; they are customers of ours; or they have information about our products.
- We send out a newsletter by email about 4 times a week. Our newsletters include information about new products, and projects along with occasional invitations to in-store events/ special promotions.
- We use Mailchimp for all of our newsletters, meaning that all contact details can be updated easily. Mailchimp also gives an easy option to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. The unsubscribe option can be found at the bottom of every newsletter email we send. The Mailchimp unsubscribe feature is immediately and permanently effective.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting those websites. Please refer to the privacy statements applicable to these sites.
- For reference: Paypal Privacy Statement, and Affirm Privacy Statement
- Gift cards purchased online may be used only for online purchases at this time. They are available in any amount you desire, please feel free to call or email us with any special requests. Each e-gift card will be emailed to the address specified. Gift Cards may not be redeemed for cash and have no expiration date. NOTE: Please allow a 24 hour processing period for e-mail gift cards to be sent.
- All prices listed are accurate to the best of our ability. In the rare case that an item is listed incorrectly, UNIONMADE reserves the right to refuse the sale and may offer the item again with the correct information.
- During promotional periods we are unable to make changes to orders once placed. During non-promotional periods, orders may be cancelled within one hour of confirmation. After that time period we are unable to facilitate requests for cancellation.
- Price adjustments will only be made on newly marked-down merchandise bought at full price within 7 days of purchase. No price adjustments will be made on orders placed before or after temporary promotional periods. Price adjustments must be requested within 3 days of the beginning of the sale period. Price adjustments will only be made if the style, color, and size originally ordered is still available for purchase on UNIONMADEGOODS.COM. We do not offer price adjustments on already discounted merchandise, or if a discount code was applied to the original order. Sale price adjustments will be issued via emailed store credit.
- Refused packages and packages returned to sender may be subject to a restocking and return shipping fee.
- UNIONMADE does not guarantee the availability of any items listed on UNIONMADEGOODS.COM. If the item selected for purchase is not available, UNIONMADE will make every effort to contact the customer to notify them of the cancellation.
- Please note that upon placing an order, a receipt is automatically mailed confirming the purchase intent. This receipt does not constitute a contract, and orders may be cancelled at any time due to insufficient stock, inability to authorize a credit card, suspicion of fraudulent intent, discovery of an incorrect item price, or any other reason as we see fit. Please further note that UNIONMADE,INC. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged and your order is cancelled, UNIONMADE shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the purchase.