Reimagining the bog-standard chino, Atelier & Repair has taken excess chinos from a well-regarded Japanese brand and reconstructed each pair with the addition of tonal and contrast patching, embroidery, trim, and other embellishments to add character to each one-of-a-kind pair. Offered in various navy tones in both flat-front and pleated, each piece in this style are between 28" and 30" in length.
*Due to each piece being one-of-a-kind, they will vary slightly in trim, fabric choice, fabric placement, fit, details and embellishments. The featured images merely act as a representation of the piece that will actually be received. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for measurements and additional images.
- 100% cotton (exclusive of trims).
- Button fly with additional closure at the waistband (single-button, metal clasp, etc.)
- Front and rear pockets.
- Reconstructed with an added trim, "repairs", and embellishments.
- Slit cuffs, at the inside ankle, for a slight flare just above the hem.
- Regular fit with a taper from the knee down.
- Each piece is one-of-a-kind. Email us at email@example.com for measurements and additional images.