- Deftly referencing casual vintage styles, this fun, retro-inspired button down shirt was crafted with a soft, lightweight cotton fabric and features a bold plaid pattern, a spread collar with an offset button closure, flapped patch pockets at the chest, a rounded hem with a raw, unfinished edge and a regular fit.
Levi's Vintage Clothing
Printed Shorthorn Shirt in Check Multi
- - 100% cotton.
- - Spread collar with offset-button closure.
- - Snap-button front placket.
- - Straight back yoke with side pleats.
- - Flapped patch pockets at the chest with snap-button closure.
- - Button cuffs.
- - Rounded hem with a raw, unfinished edge and a double-needle stay stitch.
- - Regular fit.
Free In-Store Pickup
UberRUSH (available within San Francisco) is $10.00
Domestic ground for the lower 48 states is $10.00
Domestic ground to Alaska or Hawaii is $20.00
Next day air domestic is $60.00
2nd day air domestic is $40.00
3 day select domestic is $30.00
Canadian flat rate is $40
Worldwide expedited 2-5 days is $60.00
*Please Note: Expedited shipping options may be unavailable during periods of high volume.
Please refer to the Shipping+Tracking page for details
All sales final on pre-sale and sale items. No returns or exchanges are accepted on sale merchandise.
We are happy to accept returns of full priced items within 10 days of order delivery. We offer free exchanges and free returns for store credit. Returns for refund are credited back to the original form of payment.
Please refer to the Customer Care page for details.
Vintage replicas from Levi's San Francisco Archives. Levi's introduced Levi Vintage Clothing to keep the history of Levi's denim alive: Since 1999, the famous historical originals from the Levi's archives in San Francisco, dating back to 1880, are faithfully reincarnated in this limited edition range. The ring spun denim is still woven on 29" wide vintage shuttle looms in Greensboro, North Carolina with whom Levi Strauss & Co have been working for 100 years.