Levi's Vintage Clothing
Bing Crosby Tuxedo Rigid Jacket
- Product Details ►
- Shipping & Returns ►
- Brand Information ►
- -Made in the USA.
- This jacket is an authentic reproduction of the custom Levi's denim tuxedo jacket presented to Bing Crosby in 1951. Levi's made the jacket for Mr. Crosby after an incident in which he'd been denied access to a Canadian hotel because he was dressed head to toe in denim. Bing Crosby loved the jacket so much that he went on to wear it to multiple press appearances for his film, "Here Comes the Groom."
- -100% cotton outer and 100% polyester lining.
- -Peak lapels with custom red tab and rivet corsage.
- -Double breasted opening with shank stud buttons.
- -Welted chest pocket with red bandana pocket square.
- -Two front welted pockets.
- -Interior leather patch with "Notice to hotel men."
- -Shank studs along the cuffs.
- -Straight fit.
- -Due to high demand please allow an additional 3 to 4 business days for shipping.
Flat rate for an entire order-
Domestic ground for the lower 48 states is $10.00
Domestic ground to Alaska or Hawaii is $20.00
Next day air domestic is $60.00
2nd day air domestic is $40.00
3 day select domestic is $30.00
Canadian flat rate is $40
Worldwide expedited 2-5 days is $60.00
We are happy to accept returns for items within 7 days of order delivery. We offer you the option of exchange or refund. Refunds are credited to the original form of payment. More on shipping & returns can be found in our customer care section.
All sales final on pre-sale and sale items. No returns or exchanges are accepted on sale merchandise.