Levi's Vintage Clothing
1970s Trucker Jacket in Medium
- Product Details ►
- Shipping & Returns ►
- Brand Information ►
- -Made in the USA.
- The Type III jacket is perhaps second only to the 501 jean in terms of the most iconic pieces in the history of Levi's. This version is a reproduction of the Orange Tab Trucker Jacket that was first released in the early 1970's.
- -100% cotton.
- -14oz pre-shrunk open end denim fabric from Cone Mills.
- -Pointed collar.
- -Button front opening with brass shanks.
- -Twin buttoning chest pockets with Levi's little "e" orange tab on the left pocket.
- -Two adjustable buttoning flaps at waistband.
- -Single color thread throughout.
- -Line 8 construction throughout.
Flat rate for an entire order-
Domestic ground for the lower 48 states is $10.00
Domestic ground to Alaska or Hawaii is $20.00
Next day air domestic is $60.00
2nd day air domestic is $40.00
3 day select domestic is $30.00
Canadian flat rate is $40
Worldwide expedited 2-5 days is $60.00
We are happy to accept returns for items within 7 days of order delivery. We offer you the option of exchange or refund. Refunds are credited to the original form of payment. More on shipping & returns can be found in our customer care section.
All sales final on sale items. No returns or exchanges are accepted on sale merchandise.